top of page

Foreigner Training Program

If you are a foreigner and want to fly your drone in Canada, you will need to take this training, pass the included small exam and you will get a certificate to apply for your SFOC. Please see this information page for details.
Untitled image.png

This online advanced training course includes material to help you operate a Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) and pass the test based on Transport Canada 15263- Knowledge Requirements for Pilots of Unmanned Air Vehicle Systems (UAV) 25 kg or Less, Operating within Visual Line of Sight. Once you pass the test, a certificate will be emailed back.


Course Outline:

Air Law




  • Airframes, Engines, and Systems

  • Theory of Flight

  • Flight Instruments

  • Flight Operations

  • Human Factors

bottom of page